Thursday, September 3, 2009

Exciting Stuff is going on!

There has been some extremely exciting stuff happening for me today! Number one was the interview for the reception job. The interview went really well, aka no really awkward moments, and the place looks really cool. It is a hair salon where they do nothing but color, so it is very modern and new! When I got in there I thought this would be a neat place to work, but if I don't get the job then oh well I am not getting my hopes up. Its like my mom always says there are plenty of fish in the sea (the saying can apply to anything really).



The second extremely exciting bit o news is! Drum roll please! I am being interviewed by New Zealand Hot Rod Magazine – Since 1967! My friend Greg Stokes is coming by this afternoon and he is going to interview me about my art career and all my up coming projects that I have lined up!



The third exciting thing is I am going to buy my self a printer! It will be like Christmas hahhaha! Lets all just hope I get the job so my bank account feels like its Christmas too!


My Stuff ready for the interview


Pretty day! View out my bedroom window of the City

What I looked like before leaving for the interview

And After the interview ready for my art interview! More of an artist outfit! Ripped jeans!
I will write later on and tell you all how the interview for the article goes!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Now that's the Shannon I know. Lot's of activity and excitement. When opportunity knocks.... you know.....
I can't wait to hear about it.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

So great to hear you so excited, we'll have to get you to sign our copy of the magazine, one day you're gonna be a rich and famous artist!!

Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...