Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good News

No pictures today, I know boring!
I got some good news today, the people that we went and viewed the flat on Monday said that we got it yay! I was so excited that I called Grant right away and told him and said aren't you excited and he said no that he doesn't get excited about where he lives that it isn't a big deal to him but that he is excited that I am happy and that I am excited! I guess that is all I can ask for!

I am the reason why we are moving after all so he is excited that I am excited, all I see in my future is decorating and organizing, yay! My favorite things.

Another thing that I am happy about and that I think Grant is really happy about is next Thursday I have an interview with a nanny agency. There are tons of jobs and since I have experience I am pretty sure I won't have a problem getting one. All I might have to do is a first aid course because my certificate expired and I might need to get a car, those are easy solutions.

Art all day!

4 comments:

beeswax said...

Ahhhaa... things are starting to shape up ... and will continue to get better... keep on pushing forward.
I Love you.

Lacey said...

how exciting, cant wait to see pics of the new place. decorating will be fun.

Anonymous said...

So great to hear you so excited!
Fantastic news!!

Mel

Anonymous said...

Significant forward progress. Congratulations.

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...