Monday, September 14, 2009

Manic Monday

The plan for today was don't waste any time! Get up, dye hair, work out, get to work on art work, make pizza for dinner, and check out possible place to live.

The plan changed and what really ended up happening was slightly different. I got up, dyed hair, and worked out just like I planed then I got a call from a clothing store I applied to and they asked me to come in at 2pm. Well there went the whole day working on art work. I walked up to bus stop, took bus to town, did the interview, she then asked me to greet customers for 30 min to see how well I would do, then I walked back to the bus stop and rode the bus home and then I made the pizza. As planned we went to see the house at 7pm.

The interview went well but I am not sure if I got it or not and it is only a part time job for one day a week, but better then nothing.

Walking to bus stop


The house we went and saw was really nice. We would get a large bed room, our own bathroom, our own living area, our own little storage area that includes our own fridge and sink. All that would be shared is the kitchen mostly for dinners and the laundry area. To say the least if we do get the place it would be amazing! We told them that we want it if they want us and they seemed like they liked us but they had someone else coming around later that night but would get back to us soon. Grant joked saying we would understand if the other people are cooler.

Tomorrow I watch Sybilla for the day! I hope it stays nice and sunny so we can walk to the park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked the place you went to see. As I told you before, I have a really good feeling about it. I'll keep my fingers crossed until I hear whether or not they found you and Grant "acceptable".

DAD

beeswax said...

You need a car! That one you heard about may be perfect for you. Check it out. Things will be shaping up for you real soon, I can feel it in my bones.
That just sounded like your Horoscope.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...