Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

Today the ceiling was not leaking but the sky was!

Yesterday I told myself tomorrow I am going to go for a walk and get out of the house and all day today it was raining on and off and really windy so that plan was scrapped.
Mid morning Mel's friend came by and picked up my art work because he is going to see Mel soon and he lives really close to me, which was great! I was a little worried about how I was going to get it to her.
I also started the Art Chrisman drawing and hope to have it done as soon as I can. My pleasant surprise was Grant got home a little early today so we had a small discussion about how we could possibly put our furniture in our new place. It ended with us both saying the same thing we always do, I guess we will just have to get it all in there and then move it around and see what looks best. But we both have great ideas!
Tomorrow I am signing up to the nanny agency so wish me luck!
Sorry no pics today=(

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Good luck at the Nanny agency. You may even sign up for temp nanny jobs too, since you are flexible now.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...