Thursday, September 10, 2009

Project Revealed

Project Revealed! Below are two drawings that I have been working on in order to make my flyer to advertise my portraits!

If anyone would like to have their portrait drawn with their car feel free to contact me at: shannonolsonartist@gmail.com

I will be charging $175
The paper size is 11x14 inches
The medium is graphite on paper

All that is needed are clear pictures of the subject

Above is a drawing of Roy Fjastad (car owner) and the 777 Bonneville Car

Above is a Drawing of Dennis (current driver and record holder) and the 777 Bonneville Car

5 comments:

beeswax said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a very clever lady Shannon!!

Mel

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Great stuff. SuperShannon quality.

DAD

P.S. I love the flat you and Grant are going to be looking at on Monday. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's going to be the right place for you!

Lacey said...

wow those are awesome. great idea! what a good deal for a shannon original.

thanks for the info about the pasta, i didnt think they would be in there too! aaahhh its so sickening

Anonymous said...

those drawings look so good! they look JUST like grandpa and dennis!

Kristen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...