Saturday, October 17, 2009

Afghan Cookie Party

Friday I did laundry and man was that a pain! It rained all day on and off so it was almost impossible to dry the clothes we ended up having to put them in the bathroom with the heater on and the fan going! How do people live like this? In summer laundry will be easy!


This is the view of our 2 sliding doors the right one is our room
Below is the view off the balcony
Most of Saturday was spent at my new job at the hair coloring place HUE. I am the front desk person for Thursday and Saturdays. So with both jobs I have almost 40 hours yay! I really like how I am doing 2 completely different things also. All the people at Hue are really nice to top it off. In the early evening we went grocery store shopping and stocked up and had burritos for dinner.
Sunday morning after breakfast we had an Afghan cookie party. They are Grant's favorite cookie and I must say they are one of the best cookies I have ever had.

yum yum
After our cookies we went shopping for Halloween costumes but didn't end up getting anything because we changed our minds about what we might be.

2 comments:

Rose's Blog said...

Hello I would like invite you to add your blog to Blog Links. You have a realy nice Blog, show it. I am not a blogger but what is the purpose of having a blog if nobody see's it?
Add Blog Links to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends.
Blog Links: is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.(Click Here) to enter your link and view Here is just one of the Bolg Sites that Blog Links list is on(Serendipity is Sweet)

beeswax said...

It looks like you're getting settled in. I'm happy you like your 2 jobs, that's a great idea and you won't get bored. Grant seems to be adjusting well to the "partnership" life and so do you. I am extremely happy for you.
Love Your Mama..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...