Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Today is Halloween here in NZ. Halloween is my favorite holiday hahhahaha and I am pretty sure it is not technically a holiday at all, I just love dressing up and partying it is so much more fun when I am dressed really weird. Anyways I am up this early on a Saturday because I have to work at HUE the hair place from 9 till 5, rush home, take a nap, get dressed up, and go out and meet Alina and Tom at the Halloween party.

I never get sick and I am still not sure if I am actually sick or just having allergies from the weather changing, but I have a feeling the kids I watch gave me something. I am thinking its almost over at this point but maybe I should get the flu shot!
I will post pictures of our Halloween costumes as soon as we put them on.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...