Monday, October 5, 2009

More Watercolors

Below are some watercolors that I did when I first arrived here.



Below is a painting that Mel commissioned me to do for Craig's birthday.

Yesterday I went to my swim class (my favorite new thing to do) and swam for a whole hour it turned out to be 2.4 k distance. The new nanny job decided to have me train next week instead of yesterday. That was fine with me because of that I was able to help Grant paint our new shelves that we are making. I have a feeling his dad may not be to happy with the way I washed the paint out in his back yard but that is what grant told me to do! Also it had to be one of the coldest days since I have been here it was absolutely freezing, it was so cold that we finally made a fire.
Today I am going to a meeting soon to set up how I will get paid with my new job and after that I am not sure hopefully I will get some art done. I might start packing too, I didn't even think about it until my mom asked me if I was starting to get stuff together! We really do have a lot of stuff and I should be thinking about how that is all going to go.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Beautiful paintings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...