Saturday, October 10, 2009

Moving and a Wild Party!





Driving to the party

the stage



me

Mel and I


Andrea and I

the blender we used for the margaritas above!

Jack

Ruby and Mel

Speech


The Band

Pictures of my self oh oh


Dance



Act drunk oh wait you are

big hugs


What a fun group of people











What a beautiful morning! sunny and warm



Ruby
I thought I would put the pictures first this time! Friday and Saturday we moved most of our belongings to our new place and then Saturday night we drove out to Mel and Craig's for Craig's 40th Birthday Bash! We had such a great time. They had tons of really good food and beer and wine and they made margaritas with a blender that was run by a huge motor, it was awesome!

They had a really good band called mic check one two, I think, that played all night and after that they had someone who continued to DJ. Of course Grant took this opportunity to get up on the stage and lip sing and play air guitar, very funny. I was even dragged up there for a short amount of time!

We ended up sleeping in our car starting at 4am and getting up at 10am. When we went to sleep it was freezing and when we woke up it was so hot and sweaty I thought I died and went to hell! I said someone open the window and then I realized the door was right next to my face duh!
The air mattress went flat too which wasn't nice at all but oh well when you are that drunk and tired you can sleep anywhere.
This morning we got up at Mel's and we all had a huge breakfast and then I drove us home because Grant wasn't feeling very flash and we had to make an emergency stop because of "car sickness". Now we are going to finishing our move to the new place as soon as Grant wakes up!

Thank you to Mel and Craig for the great party we had a super duper fun time!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Looks like a great party, wow - with a band.
I think Grant may learn his limits - or not!
Ruby is so darling and the kids are getting so big. Have fun settling in.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you both had a great time! Grant sure was good entertainment after the band stopped! and now I have had more than one margarita (could be very addictive!!). Thank you so much for coming, I must get copies of your photos as I lost my camera on the night and found it in the morning. I hope your move went smoothly and you are settling in well. I am looking forward to visiting :)

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...