Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanks Giving!

Happy Thanks Giving Everyone!
I thought I would put up some pictures of everyone that I am thankful for to have in my life!
There are many more people that I am thankful to have in my life, but sadly I don't have pictures of you all, but you know who you are!

I am Thankful to be and have:
  • Healthy
  • Happy
  • Have a place to live and food to eat
  • Have a great family
  • Have a great boyfriend
  • Have a job
  • Have great friends
  • Have a sense of humor
  • Have some sort of talent
  • Have patience
  • Have drive and perseverance
  • Have a working car and computer

The list can go on forever so I am stopping here, but I miss everyone and wish I could be home eating turkey and all the other yummy food.


Thankful for my mom

Thankful for family and friends

Thankful for this funny guy (always making me laugh)

Thankful for all these weirdos, yes you!
Thankful for Mel, Ruby and Craig in the back!
Thankful for this cute family

Thankful that Grant will drive me around and look for pointless things in thrift stores if I make a big enough stink!
Thankful to eat this huge desert, literally till I almost puked!

Thankful for my 2 friends in NZ without you I would have no one to go out with!
Thankful that the fashion has changed and that now we can pick out our own clothes.

Thankful for this group of loud people

Thankful for this little ball of fluff.
Thankful for for this little munchkin

Thankful for my great dad
Thankful for great college roommates

Thankful for my best friend Andrea
Thankful for Amanda and her little boy Ryder!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm so thankful that you came into my life.

Love ya'...

DAD

Shannon Olson said...

And I am Thankful you came into my life also! Love you and miss you!

Lacey said...

aw, that was nice! happy thanksgiving =)

beeswax said...

We all sure missed you today at Thanksgiving dinner. This was a very nice blog and it made me tear up. I'm thankful that I have such a sweet and loving daughter, I just wish you lived closer. I'm thankful for every one of our conversations and I look forward to seeing your face on Skype, it makes my day.
I love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

I got a tear in my eye too!
Thanks for being thankful for us 3!

Take care
Mel

Andrea said...

I am thankful for such a wonderful friend as Shannon Olson!...(but wished she came to the states more often!) Miss you!--Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...