Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve!

That means its the day before Christmas Eve! Yay The kids I watch are so excited. Yesterday the little girl said only three more sleeps till Christmas! Then she said we are getting millions of gifts cause we have been good all year! (that my friends is debatable)

Today is my last official day of work before the holidays and I am really excited also! Grant is already on holiday and he has not been shy to rub it in every ones face hahahhaha. I hope today goes smoothly but I have a feeling it will since I have the whole gift thing to hold over their heads!

Happy soon to be holiday!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Well... here it's Christmas Eve Eve Eve..
Just like the last day of school for you. Don't PARTY! too hard this vacation, don't need to hurt youself. Remember, lot's of water and food in between drinks.
More motherly advise.
Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Thank God for Santa Claus. It's that part about "who's been naughty and who's been nice" that always got my attention.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...