Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Time (Just not Mine)

All day Friday Adam (Grant's Brother) and I helped Grant's Mum Jo go through some of her stuff that she had left here in storage. There was a lot to sort through but we managed to get it all done and still have time for some lunch, before I had to drive us home and get to work watching Sybilla for the night. There was so much traffic getting to Sybilla's, I didn't take into account that it was the Friday before Christmas week.

On Saturday Grant and I spent most of the day sitting around the house and I felt really sad. Not sure why I felt sad, but I did and then I finally said we have to leave this house or I am going to lose my mind. We decided to drive to Takapuna and have an ice cream. The ice cream ended up being a horrible idea cause it gave me a huge stomach ache! I was so tired that whole day and that night we had plans to go out with his boss and some of the guys they work with for a concert and some drinks. I almost didn't go, but at the last second I said maybe it will make me feel better. Guess what it did!

Above is a picture I took of a kid with the biggest Red Afro!

Grant and I in Takapuna with stomach pain


Us Saturday night at the concert

We had lots to drink cause it was all on his boss


His boss and I.
Saturday night ended up being pretty crazy and on Sunday morning I had an interview with a family to nanny for on Mondays! Let me tell you it was a real struggle to get to the interview and look like I hadn't been out all night partying and acting like a complete lunatic. All in all I think the interview went all right, the family seem really nice and now I just have to wait and see if they like me or not ahhahah.
Around one on Sunday we went out for lunch with Jo and Adam to Mission Bay. We ate at a Mexican Restaurant, surprise surprise!

We had beer and its funny how a beer the next day after drinking actually makes you feel better!


Grant's mum wanted some pictures of her boys and of all of us and you can guess how well that went over! Grant's face below says it all!

It was a major struggle to get them to hold still and look normal, you would have thought they were 5 years old. Jo kept saying move together, get closer! They had starting by standing 5 feet apart ahhahah.


Look Jo and I both had red bags!


All four of us!




Earlier Grant said YES last picture! Until his mom said lets stop up here and take a few more! hahhaha

Look how far apart they are! SOOO funny


Adam decided to get creative!
This is my last week of work till I have off for Christmas and I can't wait.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You look so pretty in your summer dress. I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with Grant's mum, and his brother (oh brother!)
Typical brotherly love/hate. Enjoy the warm days. Miss you a bunch. Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...