Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holy Yummy Burrito

Today the sun broke through the clouds and shone down on us from the sky! Imagine my surprise when I woke up and saw the sun shining through the window. Woo Hoo! Grant and I spent about 5 minutes making jokes about how the animals must be so confused here when the sun comes out and the rain stops. I explained how my dog Lili would always be so confused looking when it rained, she would really look up in the sky and have this look on her face like what is that water coming out of the sky? And she would never go out in the rain to go to the bathroom my mom would make her hahahhaha.

Today we spent the day going to some open homes, just to see what is out there. We saw a good house for 299,000 dollars; it had 3 bedrooms and one bathroom and a good size kitchen and living room. Grant even said that it was a great deal and that it really won't be on the market for long. We are just in the beginning stages of looking though. I would still need to get another job on the days I don't work before we could even think about buying something.

We also found an extremely small table for our living room to eat dinners on, which I am very happy about, I will try to post a picture tomorrow.
For dinner we went to a restaurant called Lone Star, a Texas style place that served sorta Mexican style food. It was really good, I had a huge burrito and Grant had the fajitas. We could have shared one plate for the both of us. When we got home around 7pm we were so full and tired we decided to take a nap and guess what, we slept till 11:30 pm! Now I am awake with a sore neck and who knows when or if I will be able to fall back asleep. I haven't had a weird nap time like that since college.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the sun finally made an appearance. Also glad that you're out looking at real estate. The more you look at, the more likely you'll find exactly what you're looking for, in a good location, and at the right price. It's just as important to see places you hate, to know what you really want. I hope you finally got to sleep!

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...