Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mostly Sunny!

Most days have been sunny. If it rains it only lasts a short time, so it is a huge improvement.



Too bad we don't have patio furniture and a BBQ

Sunny days in our back yard are the best!



Above are some robots from the kids room that I think I might do a painting of.

The boy I watch and I went to Motat and took the tram just for fun.

Above Picture taken by Boy I watch


Last night Grant and I met up with his mom Jo for dinner and a few drinks.
She is visiting NZ from Australia for a week. She is really nice and she got us some cool gifts for Christmas. A tent for when we camp, Grant got some Jack, and I got Make up!



We are all going out to dinner in the coming days so hopefully I will get some pictures of all of us together.
Tonight I am doing some extra babysitting and before that I have to mail some letters and possible stocking stuffer shopping!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Tell Grant to save some of that Jack Daniel's for dad!
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that Grant's mom has her priorities in order with her gift choices!

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...