Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair Again

Wish I could have posted this sooner but guess what the internet was down again! I am going to stop getting so mad about it soon, but it is really hard to not get irritated when there are things to be done.

Mel cut my hair and it turned out great, we decided that fringe (bangs) would be a nice change.
Ruby is getting so much older! She can sit up on her own and she can stand with a little help.
It was great catching up with Mel and her kids, looks like they are having a good vacation from school. I remember having summer vacation when I was young and I recall my favorite thing to say was, "I'm Bored!" I am sure my mom remembers this as well. It is so hard to keep kids entertained and happy especially non stop for months, Mel was doing a great job!

Ruby is the most easy going and happy baby I have ever met, she is very calm and relaxed I hope when I have kids that is what they are like!
The New hair cut!

5 comments:

beeswax said...

Cute haircut and I love you with "bangs" (fringe) ha ha. Good job Mel. Ruby is so big and her hair is lighter. Can't wait to see Ruby and her folks this year in the USA.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great. You look great. If you were in Hollywood, I'm sure you'd be the next big movie star.

I've just about got all your fishing tackle ready for its trip to the land of the Kiwi.

Love ya'...

DAD

Anna said...

Love the haircut, Shannon! Hey, I checked out our internet plan. We have a Telecom special - a landline and 10gbs of internet for $99 a month.

Lacey said...

i LOVE your hair!! can you please have your hair, tell my hair, to stop being an afro poof? haha. Ruby is such an adorable baby =)

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks great too!
Big change to when you walked in yesterday!! So awesome having a good catch up, and thanks for your patience with ALL my children. Ruby definately is a cruiser alright -lucky for me - her brother and sister keep me going non-stop!

Kathy, our trip to the USA is going to come around soooo fast, I am sooo excited.

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...