Thursday, January 28, 2010

Up North Again

We are headed up north again for the long weekend. On Wednesday we looked at the weather and decided that it would not be nice enough to enjoy going, but yesterday the weather got better so we decided to go tonight.

I feel like I got a lot done today. I finished my drawing, got my WOF (warrant of fitness) for my car and it passed, I did my swim class, I did the grocery shopping, packed, made an appointment to get fingerprinted for immigration and called and talked to them.

I love when I get a lot of stuff done! When I get back it will be nothing but work and immigration time!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

It's so good to see you two making the most of the good weather. That would be way too much driving for me, but you are young. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...