Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Vacation is over!

Hello everyone, I am home from our vacation in Doubtless Bay and way too tired to put up any pictures or write about the vacation. I will try to incorporate the vacation posts into my other posts, there is a lot to cover considering we have been gone from the 27th till the 9th.
We had a great time while on vaca and got home today at 830pm. We did manage to take 2 pics for my mom! Today is her Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!
We are wearing the stuff you got us; jandals and my pink shirt!

Hope you have a great Birthday! Wish I could be with you!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Awwww, thank you so much. I just wish that I could hug you. I miss you so much. You guy look great, nice and tan and healthy. I can't wait to see you on Skype.
I'll party like you were here.
Thanks, Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're back from your holiday healthy, happy and...I assume...ready for the challenges of daily life. I can't wait to hear more about your time up north, and to see your pictures.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...