Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another week flys by

I feel like the weeks are just flying by, sort of. The days I work creep by but the days off fly by. Grant had today off because the house he was suppose to work on was not ready yet so of course that threw my day a little off but I still finished a lot of stuff.

Around 730 we went for a walk in Takapuna along the beach and it was really beautiful and nice. I wish the weather would stay like this forever. I also started a watercolor that I should have done ages ago.

Tomorrow is keep fit swim and I can't wait. No plans for this weekend so far, but I know something will pop up. I guess this is a pretty boring post but thought I should write something.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing. Even your brief blogs brighten my days.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...