Monday, February 15, 2010

Crazy Day

Today I got my finger prints done at the police station and sent them off to the FBI to get clearance because of course I am a dangerous person ha ha hopefully it comes back soon so I can turn in the immigration forms.
Right from the post office I went straight to work nannying. Picked up the little boy then drove to the airport to pick up the mom and little girl from there trip to Aus. Tomorrow they are moving to a new house and the next 2 days are going to be really crazy.

Last night for valentines day we went out to dinner at Lone Star a Texas/ Mexican place that is really good. After that we had the Frozen hot chocolate sent from our family friend Betty. It comes from serendipity 3 and it is the best thing I have ever had yum yum!

Anyways better go to sleep soon cause I have to be up very early to miss all the nasty traffic.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...