Monday, February 1, 2010

Friday night we drove up to Grant's Bach. We didn't get there till about 11pm, Crockett and Jasmin (new girl friend?) were already there just hanging out on the tail gate of the back of his car.
Saturday we went to the beach and the guys surfed and we layed out in the shade of an umbrella (mostly) cause it is just too hot here. Sunday it was really really hot and humid and I went with the guys to the beach and while they surfed I read and layed out. I have realized as long as I have a ton of sun block on and a hat it isn't that bad and I never get burned. Jasmin stayed back and relaxed cause she had to much sun from the day before. Sunday night we went out on the boat to catch a ton of fish and we had no luck at all. Not one of us even got a bite! It turned out to be a huge waste of energy and I felt sea sick cause it was so windy and rocky! = NO FUN ha ha

Today Monday is a holiday, Auckland Anniversary day, we got up this morning to gale force winds and rain and put everything away and cleaned up and drove home.

I decided in this blog to just do the videos and no pics, I will do that in the next blog =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Grant's special video effects. It's a good thing I don't get seasick!

It looks like y'all had a fun time up north.

Love ya'...

DAD

beeswax said...

Good to see video of you guys. Too bad you didn't catch any fish...so you got to eat chips instead. Yum.
Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Love your 'bangs'!!

Take care
Mel

Lacey said...

cute videos. youre making me miss summer time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...