Sunday, February 7, 2010

Keep fit Swim

I have my keep fit swim class in about 5 minutes, but I thought I would do a short blog before I leave. Saturday we were left with a note on the little white board that hangs by the door. It said can you please lock the door thanks. Reading this was quite annoying because we are always locking the door and also setting this stupid alarm that we have. I guess when we left the other night around 7pm (still early it doesn't get dark here till 10pm) and they were still home one of us forgot to lock the door. That is really the only time I can think of us ever no locking it, we are convinced that they are paranoid about the security situation. So yesterday we went to check out a place that is for rent around the corner, but sadly it wasn't what we are looking for. Oh well, we are still going to keep an eye out for another place because it is really annoying having to deal with the others and the alarm and the shared kitchen.

Around 2pm we went to Matt and Crocketts house and we all went swimming, it was a lot of fun. We had some huge road cones that we were using to shoot water at each other.
On our way home we stopped by the store and got some Salmon to make for dinner and it was great. I was really excited to see that Twilight the movie was on tv last night cause I had not seen it yet. Lets just say I thought it was so bad that I fell asleep during the middle. I asked Grant how was it he said on a scale of one to ten it was half a point.

On Saturday night we went to the movies and saw Invictus and we both really liked it.
I would say the beginning is a little slow because they have to explain a little history but about half way through it gets really good.

My goal today is to swim, work on immigration stuff, draw and possibly paint and work on some projects that I am starting.
off to swim class =) Oh yeah and get some new sunnys mine broke when I jumped over the creek and fell ha ha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to see Invictus. I know it starts out rather slowly, but I found it to be a very inspirational, factual representation of a significant event in contemporary world history.

Glad to hear you're looking for another place better suited to your lifestyle. Something good will pop up. It always does.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...