Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Ball of Stress

I am a big ball of stress and I will tell you why!
Today is March 19th and my visa expires on May 14th. It takes from 30 to 60 days to get another visa. That would be the perfect amount of time, the only problem is I am awaiting FBI criminal check and that takes 13 weeks. That means that if I have to wait the whole 13 weeks I am screwed when it comes to my visa. To make matters worse I just checked my credit card and the FBI has not charged me yet meaning they have not even delt with my form yet.

I really am at a loss at what to do. I went to the FBI website and there is no one to contact and no way of checking whether they even recieved my paper work. Oh My God! I am trying not to freak out but it is really hard. What if I can't get a visa and then can't come back into the country?

I really don't know what to do?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...