Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hair, Flowers, Art

Saturday we headed out to Mel's place so we could visit, Grant could get a hair cut, and I could deliver the art project I did for them. While Grant got his hair cut I got to play with Ruby! She is so cute and such a well behaved baby. She is at such a great age, cuddly and cute!

Grant's hair looks great Mel did such a good job! I really don't think I have ever seen him with a good hair cut and it really looks nice.

After we left Mel's we went to the Botanical Gardens because it is on the way home. If I lived near this place I would probably go everyday, it is so beautiful and it would be a great place to go for a walk or jog (ha ha me jog that is funny).

Grant loved it too, he got some good pictures for some future paintings he plans to do.
Mr. model

After the gardens we went to the Northcote Art Show. It is amazing how many really great artists there are out there in the local community. We saw some of the same art that we have seen before and really loved. After the art show it was back home for a late lunch, a nap, and
going to babysit from 6 till 11pm.
Today we are not sure of the plan it will either be the beach or a free concert in the park. Both will be fun so I don't care either way.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Your both look marvelous! Nice haircut Grant and Mel. Ruby is such a little doll. I loved the Botanical Gardens, you should spend more time there.
Have fun at the beach. Love you, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...