Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Mall

Happy Friday! Last night Grant and I went to my friends Alina and Tom's house for some wine and crackers. We had a great time catching up. I was happy until we got home and I got into a small f i g h t with someone who I won't name hahahhah.
I woke up still irritated and decided that I was not going to do any cleaning or laundry anymore cause I don't feel like it. When I realized that I did not feel like drawing I decided I would go shopping!

I started driving to the mall and quickly realized that I had made a huge circle and was headed back from where I came from? Very confusing, after about 30 min of driving I got to the mall and decided that I would start with some sushi. It is always a little weird eating by yourself but I am sorta use to doing everything by myself now. From eating I went to the book store and looked around there for quite a while and found a cute card for a friend that is having a b-day soon. Then I bought one of those smelly things with the sticks in it to make your room smell nice and then it was on to a clothing store where I found a really cute shirt for $10 woo hoo!
I finished my shopping trip with some frozen yogurt with chocolate sause on it yum yum!

Tonight I am going to the movies to see Boy, a NZ comedy about a boy growing up in NZ in the 1980's. It is suppose to be really funny and I am excited to see it.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Are you going to the movies by yourself =(
It's OK to fight, as long as you WIN!! Hoo Hoo!
Shopping is the cure for all that ails you, so is food.
Words from the old and wise.
Love, MOM

Lacey said...

I agree, most of my fights end in me shopping. Its therapy haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...