Friday, March 12, 2010

Pancakes

This morning we made pancakes out of the Edmonds cook book and to tell you the truth the first pancake was so bad that we had to take it back to the drawing board. I added some sugar to the batter and some more milk and they turned out ok. Once the topping of syrup and blue berries were on, it was delicious. Yum yum I had 2 pancakes and a side of scrambled eggs.


Last night I did some babysitting from 7 till 11:30pm. From there I drove just around the corner where Grant was at a house party and we all partied for a few hours. Because I only had one drink I was able to drive us, saving $50!

We have no plans for today, but I know we will get up to something. Tomorrow it is a full 10 hour day of nannying!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

All I can say is, you either need a larger table or smaller plates!
Looks really yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...