Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Right Now

Right now I am sitting in my living room on the couch and we are eating some dark chocolate for desert and Grant is watching a movie that we rented call district 9. I think this is suppose to be a serious movie but I keep asking him if it is a comedy cause it seems lame and can't be taken serious.
Anyways today was a challenge just like everyday that I nanny is, but today I came to the realization that I really need to find something that a really like to do and want to do and something where I can make more money and get more hours.

What I need to do is really research different things that I might like to do and possibly go back to school and study so I can get a good job that I like, and maybe then I will want to have kids of my own rather than be put off them for life.
Long story short I am ready to for a change and I know it is not going to be easy.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Smart girl to think about the future. Time really does fly, I was only 35 years old last month!!!
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

I think if you found something you really want to do you would meet more people (adult people!!) and make more friends and probably feel like you have more of a life of your own :o)

You must be going home soon?
We just paid for our tickets yesterday...YAY!! so excited!!

Kathy, I will be in touch real soon, we have dates we will be in places now so can make some plans for shopping and stuff.

Take care!!
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...