Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo Sort of

Yay today is Wednesday and we all know what that means, only 2 more days of work (1 for me).
Today is also cinco de mayo, but really here in NZ you would never know that it is a semi holiday in CA. We celebrated by making a normal dinner and Grant made a drink hahahha I don't like drinking when I have to be up early to work. So really there was no celebration.
Not much new is happening here, I got my pass port back so I am all set to head home and have a good time with everyone that I have missed for a year! Only 9 days till I am home! Yay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you, we're counting the days and hours until we have you here again. Fun times ahead, kiddo.

Love ya'...

DAD

Lacey said...

Everyone is excited for you to come home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...