Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pre Party Time

Yesterday we met up with our friend Cathy and went to lunch at Chillies and watched the new Sex and the City movie. I really liked the movie but I can see how the critics might not like it very much. It was a little slow in the beginning and the plot wasn't that exciting, but I still really enjoyed it!
This morning we have been preparing for a party that we are having at 4pm today! We went shopping and did some last minute errands and then I frosted the cake and cup cakes and we organized everything. Now we just have to get ready!


Cute Cup Cakes!

New wind blocking curtains

Also the first really warm day since I have been here.


Now we just have to wait for everyone to get here =)

1 comments:

Anna said...

Have fun Olsons!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...