Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Relaxing

Yesterday we met my friend Kelly for lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory in Pasadena.
We had a good time catching up and walking around in some of the local stores. Last night we went to my mom's final watercolor class of the season. I don't have a picture to post because the painting I started was turning out so bad that I quit hahahaha.

Today we decided to stick around the house because my mom needed to get a website done. We did end up going to the gym and doing some grocery shopping before comming home to get some work done. I just relaxed and read my book and ended up falling asleep so now I will probably be up all night.

This weekend one of my really good friends from college is getting MARRIED!!! Her and I shared a dorm room and lived together for 3 years. I can't believe that she is getting married and I also can't believe that I won't be there =(. I calculated all the different ways I could make it work and decided that it would be way to much money for just one weekend (she lives in TX).
I am hoping that on my next visit (thinking about coming back in December) I might be able to fly and visit her and spend some quality time.
Thats all folks

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...