Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Awww Freak Out

Just like the song I feel as though I am going to freak out. The internet here is so slow that my e-mail will barley open and I have gone to plugging the cable line straight in to my computer which seems to make no difference at all. The only difference is I am sitting upstairs and freezing my ass off instead of in the comfortable warmth of our space down stairs. Any how my next step is to call some of the internet companies and ask them some questions and then get my own connection since no one around here seem to give a rat's ass about how freaking slow this connection is. I would give a $100 a month to someone to make this work all the time, fast, and with no problems! So there!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Maybe they just download heaps and that's why you're stuck without any internet. I know how slow it can be, our ex flatmate used 20gs in 3 days...our internet was CRAWLING all month. :/

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if you make the proper inquiries, you'll come up with some answers. If I had to wait forever to get online or download messages and documents, I'd probably blow a fuse!

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...