Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crock Pot

Last week I bought a crock pot and today is the first time that I put food in it in the morning and left it all day. I prepared the food the night before and then this morning I put it all in and set it on low. When we came home from work the food was ready. I put veggies and a whole chicken in the crock pot and it turned out good.
Because the veggies and everything was in the same pot it all tasted similar but very moist and yummy. I really liked coming home and having dinner done especially after already having made a whole dinner at the end of work nannying.
Besides the crock pot not much else is going on. Time to go to bed since I have to be up at 6am in the morning for work. Yay!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Check your Email. I sent you a hundred recipes for the crock pot. Glad to hear it worked well for you.
When leaving it all day, put whole veges in, don't cut up, this way they won't break down as fast.
Love MOM

Lacey said...

I love cooking food in the crock pot it turns out soo good! You will use it all the time. One of my favorites is put chicken breasts a bottle of BBQ sauce to make shredded chicken sandwiches. I wanna hear what new recipes you try =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...