Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crisp Cold Sunny Days

Saturday was a nice sunny clear day with not one cloud in the sky. Because it was so clear and sunny it was also freezing cold when the sun finally went down. We decided to take advantage of the nice day and go to Devonport to walk around and look at some art galleries.





Saturday night we went to a friends house to watch the rugby game. The All Blacks won so everyone was happy.
Sunday I watched Sybilla all day and Grant went surfing. He said the waves were not that big but because of that there weren't many people to fight with for them. So it tuned out to be really nice. I told him he will have to take me with him next time he goes there cause I have never been to this surf spot in Raglan.




Today is Monday, this morning I woke up and headed into the kitchen and guess what I see covering the entire floor? ANTS!!!! I immediately start sucking them up with the vacuum until I get really grossed out and asked Grant to finish it. Thank goodness he was starting work late so he could watch the foot ball finals, Spain won!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devonport...art galeries.

Knock-knock. "Hi my name is Shannon. I'm here to apply for a job and make you a lot of money!"

Love ya'...

DAD

Anonymous said...

Super duper catching up today Shannon!!! So excited for you about your new place!!! Can't wait to come visit!!
See you in Spring :o)

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...