Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great News

The internet is working at our house! I am so excited! This morning I had an interview with another nanny agency because I have had no luck finding a job in an office. I think if I find the right family to nanny for I will really enjoy it. I guess to meet friends I will have to get creative, maybe join some classes.

After my interview the internet connection guy came to the house. He did some tests then went under the house and guess what our big problem was? He said some one had just cut the phone line right in half! I asked how that would have been done and he said it looked really weird like it had just been cut right in the middle of the wire. Probably someone trying to cause damage, who knows. I am just happy its working, now all that needs to be done is to call the company and have them not charge us for the time we have not used the phone and internet service.

The rest of today will be spent working on some art and maybe organizing our front guest room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world wide web. You can't even begin to imagine how much I've missed your blog.

Love ya'...

DAD

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

Your 'home' looks fabulous!!
We are in Arkansas tonight and have really struggled to find 'wi-fi' that works!! but we have tonight and it's great to catch up on your blog!! You look soooo happy!!

Take care :o)
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...