Saturday, July 24, 2010

Using everyone elses internet.

Friday night we went to Grant's dad's house to use his internet and phone and also chit chat. Before going there I made this huge fire and we had Mexican food. I made the meat in the crock pot. It is the simplest thing in the whole world. Just dump some meat, few table spoons oil, and a taco seasoning packet. Let it cook for 6 to 8 hours on low and its ready! Also Yummy!

Here is my cranking fire woo hoo I am a professional fire starter hahahha!


Here we are eating dinner.

Saturday Grant worked with his dad most of the day and I did some shopping. I just got food and some drinks because Alina and Tom came over for a while and then we all went bowling.
Turns out bowling is really fun as an adult too!


Here I am in our mirror


Our dinning room!

Our living room!
Today I am watching Sybilla. We went to her morning swim class and now she is taking a nap and Peter is allowing me to use his internet for a little bit. The story with our internet is that a guy is coming out on Monday to see if he can figure out what the problem is! Its about time!

3 comments:

beeswax said...

I love your new home. The dining table is so big compared to your old one. Flowers and candle, how sweet. So cool that Grant hung the sombrero and poncho on the wall, very classy and so Olvera Street. The new couch is good, big. It all looks great. Congratulations sweet kids. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

Love ya'...

DAD

Lacey said...

The place looks great! Wish I could just come over =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...