Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Weekend So Far...

Friday night I picked up Jasmine and we all went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant. They have good food at a reasonable price. It was great to see her one last time before she went back home.



Today, Saturday, I was ALL BY MY SELF DON'T WANNA BE (just like the song), I actually don't mind being by my self that much. Grant was working today so therefore I decided to get out and about. I went to Devonport and looked in some stores, bought 2 books, and had some lunch at a sushi place. From there I drove to Takapuna and walked around going through stores. I bought a candle holder and a vase. The vase is going to be a project for a different day.



When walking I came across this sign and laughed out loud! It is a nail place called American Nail and look at the picture of the nails! I hope all NZers don't think all Americans have these scary long nails hahahhaha.



Saturday night we went to a local bar to watch the rugby game. The NZ All Blacks won yay!
After the game we swung by Mc Donalds for some late night junk food and then home to sleep.

Sunday, today, we didn't wake up till 12 30! I could not believe it. After breakfast? or call it lunch I did a little cleaning and read some of the news paper and now its 7pm. How did that happen the weekend is done and soon it will be back to work boo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very enjoyable, low-key weekend. Same here for me. Sprint car races last night at Perris, and BBQ tuna tonight for dinner. Goin' fishin' again tomorrow night for two days. Must feed my starving family!

Best regards to Grant.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...