Sunday, August 8, 2010

Before and Afters Continued

BEFORE and AFTERS Continued. All day Sunday I worked on my other curtains and looked at decor blogs for ideas. Some people might think that is a waste of a day but for me it was a good Sunday.

BEFORE:


AFTER:



BEFORE:


AFTER:


With the left over material I made a bag for the kitchen that holds the plastic bags from the grocery store. I just hung it there for now, but I don't think it will be there for long. I have all sorts of great ideas for this space.

In an earlier post I talked about how much wood I had to move and all about our fires but I didn't take any pictures. Below is all the wood we have in our house for our fire.

Below is all the wood in our garage that I had to move from the drive to here. This is a lot less then I moved since we have been burning it for the last few weeks.

Here is even more wood that Grant brought home from work the other day, and a random chair that was there when we moved in. Maybe I should use that chair? Maybe in the summer on the deck?

Below is a sun shower proving that it can rain while the sun is out.
video
Finally this morning I bought a vacuum on trade me and I no longer have to sweep the rugs!

3 comments:

beeswax said...

When I was a kid they called it "The Devil is beating his wife" when it rained while it was sunny. I remember that happening when we were swimming in my grandma's pool.
In the bathroom, you should put a side curtain where the rod is too long. You can just make a panel on both sides, which would make the window look bigger and centered. Good job on the sewing.
That's a lot of wood.

Love you, MOM

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

Geez that is a lot of wood haha! That is a good idea to do a panel on the window since the one side is so long. They turned out really cute! I really like the grocery store bag holder, I think I need one now! Did you just make it or was there a pattern to follow?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...