Friday, August 20, 2010

The Weekend

Last week I finished reading The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo. I ended up really liking the book. When I first started the book it had such a slow beginning that I almost gave up on it, but because everyone told me that they loved it I decided not to give up. It was definatly worth reading, I would recommend it to anyone who loves to read.

Last night we rented the Dragon Tatoo movie. While the movie does differ from the book a little and is a little hard to follow considering its in subtitles, it is still very interesting.

Below is a drawing that I finished for NHRA reunion.


Below is my kitchen after adding some cute vases and a cool clock.


Below is a video clip of us this morning. After breakfast we had a dance party while watching the top 10 music videos from 1990. Pretty Rad!
video

3 comments:

beeswax said...

You two are so funny!
The kitchen is shaping up.
Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone is having fun on both sides of the world.

Love ya'...

DAD

Lacey said...

that video is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...