Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Weekend

Friday night my friend Alina came over and we went out to a bar and did some crazy dancing!
Saturday really just seemed to disappear but I did work about 3 hours on my drawing and am almost done! Yay! Sunday, today the high light had to be the French toast I made this morning! It was so super good I can't believe I have not had French toast in years and its so simple to make. After the French toast we went to a surf store and got Grant some booties for his feet. Now he can surf with out his feet freezing. We then stopped at Grant's dad's house and had a chat with his brother.


The other day I decided to trim my bangs or fringe and it got a little short but I decided that I will just go with that and dress 50's style. Maybe it will be a whole new look for me? who knows?



The fact that it is a little crooked is a small problem but I am too scared to cut any more hahaha so I will have to wait for Mel to even it all out hahaha.
We have decided to go to Raglan tomorrow for some surfing and possibly stay the night =)

3 comments:

Anna said...

OMG - small world, but this last night I was saying, "Luke, I'm going to make french toast in the morning." But then I couldn't because he got called into work and I couldn't be bothered walking to the grocery store to get syrup.

beeswax said...

Who's the cutest girl?? You are, You are.
Love the new look.
Who else, your Mother....

Anonymous said...

Hot rod girl.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...