Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Today is the first day of Spring! So far it is a beautiful clear day, but with the clear comes the cold. It is 9am and absolutely freezing.

This is not my photo but I did see tons of lambs when we were driving to Raglan 2 days ago. They are so cute I can't believe we eat them =(


Here is a photo of the roses that grow under one of our windows.

See below no rain...yet



I am sooooo EXCITED that we have a yard this year!!! I have big plans for this space.

I plan to plant Flowers
(Not my pics)

And a Herb Garden (not my pics)

It is going to look really great! It will take some research on my part since I have no idea how to garden, but it will be fun!

2 comments:

Anna said...

We have a yard and a garden at our new house too! I've been looking up lots of gardening blogs, they even have ones for NZ. You'll do fine, just don't over water. :)

Lacey said...

That is one thing I am sooo clueless on! Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...