Saturday, October 23, 2010

All Last Week

I can't believe I let a whole week go by with out blogging! I guess sometimes it just gets old writing everything down, there was a stage last year where I wrote everything down that I did each day and I guess now I am just over it. I still love to blog when there is something to say.

This week was the usual nannying and since I am picking up Fridays the week seems to go by faster for some reason so that is good. This Monday is Labor Day here in NZ so we all get Monday off. This weekend so far has been really nice and warm, so warm that Saturday I wore a dress and flip flops and today I am wearing shorts! I got so excited with the weather that I switched out all my winter clothes for my summer clothes hahahah. I am guessing the opposite is happening where I come from.

Today Grant and I went to visit Mel and Ruby. Ruby is getting so big, she is one of the cutest babies. Grant got a cool hair cut from Mel that looks awesome (Thanks Mel). After our visit we went by a store and got a bunch of stuff for a party we are having next weekend. We are having our first real party and it is a Halloween dress up party/ my birthday party (we didn't really tell anyone that though). We got tiki torches and solar lights and all kinds of cool stuff!

I have been going back and fourth on what to be, at first it was a pirate then a cow girl, then an Indian girl. I have come to the conclusion that I will have to be a pirate because I have a dress that I can wear just adding a sash and some cut up material where if I was an Indian I would have to drag out my sewing machine and there is just no time for that.

P.S. I forgot to take my camera so that is why there are no pictures (gosh Darn it!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON
Have a super day!!

Mel, Craig & Ruby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...