Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend Catch Up.

Friday= working and having drinks at a pub after.

Saturday = I really can't remember what we did, but at night we had Alina and Tom over for dinner and drinks.

Sunday= drove out to Kumeu, where I am going to be in an art exhibit, and met all the artists and coordinators. The garden that I will have my art in is beautiful. After we got home I finished a drawing that I have been working on. I am now watching one of my favorite shows Wipe Out! This show always makes me laugh so hard.








Above are a few photos of the gardens that the art show will be at.
My plan for tomorrow is to finish the book I am reading "My Fair Lazy", send off my drawing, and start some water color paintings.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...