Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kumeu Art Show

Saturday and Sunday I was exhibiting my art at the Kumeu art in the Garden Show.
Early Saturday morning I got all my art work and display stuff ready and headed off to Kumeu.
Grant came along to set up but we drove separately so he would not have to sit there all day.
The first day I ended up selling the Under Water Garden painting, but sadly that was the only one. I don't mind because I wasn't expecting to sell any and many other artists didn't sell anything at all. Most of the people visiting the event were there for the gardens not the art.


The one on the top is the one that sold

Above was the first days set up but some changes were made since when the wind picked up all the paintings flew off the table.






The next day I drove out my self and Grant drove out towards the end to help me pack up.



In my opinion the art show went well because the painting I sold covered my entry fee plus a little and I was able to meet other artists and have people see my art.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Congratulations! This is the start of many shows to come. I'm proud of you.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Well done!!

Your artwork looks fantastic and what a fabulous place for an artshow!!
Definately the start of something BIG!!

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...