Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Real Thanksgiving day

Today is the real Thanksgiving day in the USA so here is a bunch of stuff that I am thankful for.

My Crazy Family


My Crazy Friends



My Crazy Dog


My Wonderful New Garden


My Crazy Parents



Going on Vacation and Adventures



My Crazy Cousins



My mom being able to visit me in NZ


My Crazy Partner in Crime




I am also thankful for a lot of other people and friends that I could not find pictures of but you all know who you are (pretty much you are the people who read this blog)
Thankful for:
  • Yummy food
  • Exciting Vacations
  • Magazines
  • The Internet
  • A Nice Place to Live
  • Friendly People
  • Deserts Ice Cream, Cookies and Treats
  • And So Much More

2 comments:

beeswax said...

... and I am so thankful and blessed to have such a sweet, caring, adventuresome, loving daughter. You are truly a special soul.
I Love You!

Anonymous said...

And I'm thankful for such a beautiful, talented, good hearted daughter.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...