Sunday, November 21, 2010

She is Here!

My mom arrived in NZ at 7am on Saturday. It is so good to be able to spend time with her again. We came back to the house and I gave her a tour of the place and she unloaded her luggage. There were lots of presents for me and Grant. Late birthday and early Christmas presents. I got lots of clothes and make up and other cool stuff.

Here is a picture of Grant's cut

Me and my mom


After breakfast and some unpacking we headed to the Grey Lynn Festival. We didn't stay very long cause it was raining off and on, extremely humid and my mom was a little under the weather from the plane ride.



Flip Flop picture

On Sunday my mom and I put on our new make up and went to Devonport for lunch and visited with Peter and Sybilla in the afternoon.
(I am sure the new make up looks just like the old make up)
It was so humid the last three days I could not stop my hair from curling and now it is dry and windy! The weather never stops changing.
Today being Monday we have no plans. I think we might do some shopping and since my mom lost her voice we will take it easy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a good time in spite of Kathy's sniffles.

Love ya' all.

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...