Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Week

Christmas week is here! I still have to shop! hahhaha Grant and I decided that we are not really getting each other gifts but just a few things to go in the stockings.

This week is going to be a little crazy. Last night I babysat, today I am shopping for a few stocking stuffers, tonight we are going out to dinner with Grants dad, the next 2 days I am nannying, Thursday night all our friends and us are going out, Friday we are meeting more friends, Saturday is Christmas at Grants dads and Sunday I guess we recover.

A while back on a blog I saw a shell wreath that someone had made, and decided that I wanted to also make a shell wreath. When my mom was here we collected tons of shells and just the other day I finally put the whole thing together. I am happy the way it turned out and after I take down our Christmas decorations (2 stockings and some lights) I plan to hang the wreath over the fire place (at least for the summer when we aren't making fires).




We have so many shells here in NZ it is ridiculous! I am always surprised to see shells cause in CA there aren't that many. I told Grant that in shops near the beach they sell shells hahahha because there aren't any on the beach.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love the wreath! Those shells are so pretty! Its so true about having to buy shells by the beach haah

beeswax said...

The wreath is perfect! I like that you layered them. New business "Shannon's Shell Shop"!

Love you, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...