Saturday, December 18, 2010

Humidity Vs. Shannon

Humidity Wins! For the last week it has been raining. The humidity level is about 90 to 98% also. That means that everything in our house feels damp and wet, my hair looks crazy, the wall paper is peeling, the fruit has gone bad and those towels I put out to dry 3 days ago not only are never going to dry but probably need to be re washed.

Humid hair!


Bad Lemons bought 3 days ago

Towels soaked


peeling wall paper

My book pages curl on their own!

In other news we met up with Anna and Luke last night for dinner and a drink. They are flying to visit her family for Christmas so we were lucky enough to catch up with them before they left.

I only wish Anna lived closer so we could hang out all the time!

Here is a pic of one of the shirts my mom got me that I wore out last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel like the "Lone Ranger". It started raining here on Thursday, rained all day Friday, rained all day yesterday (Saturday), is raining right now (Sunday) and is supposed to rain, non-stop, for at least the next two or three days.

What a perfect excuse to bundle up in pajamas and robe, hunker down on the couch and watch football on TV!

Love ya'...

DAD

P.S. The "Crawl" last night was the best yet. Your mother and Rondi won the "most fun" award.

Anna said...

Shannon, thanks for having dinner with us! I forgot to tell you how you look like such a skinny mini!

Yeah, don't feel bad, arrived to buckets in LA. I think we must have brought it with us...lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...