Monday, December 13, 2010

Table Re-Do

When my mom was here we had been out shopping and came across these really cute old coffee tables. They we priced at $30 at the thrift store and I felt like they seemed a little pricey considering they were that old wood color and the fact that they were scraped and nicked.

My mom offered to get them for me and who can refuse free tables especially when you don't have any at home. Imagine our surprise when we get to the check out and the lady tells us everything is half price! What a deal!

Since our house has no real theme and since there is too much brown wood color in the actual house I decided that I was going to paint the tables blue. If you can't decorate contemporary then you might as well decorate crazy!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

1 comments:

beeswax said...

They look so cute, much better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...