Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last Time at the Bach

Last weekend we went up north to the bach for the last time ever!
Grant's parents sold the bach when their divorce finalized. Its was pretty sad to say good bye but at least we got one last beautiful weekend to enjoy it!
There aren't any pictures of us because #1 you know what we look like and #2 I forgot to take some.


The last night there was a great sun set.
The weekend was not as fun as I thought it would be, I guess because we had just been up there the week before this trip we had already done everything that is fun. The sea was also too choppy to go fishing on most of the weekend so when we did go out the last day I got semi sea sick and felt like I might yak. Not a good feeling!
For the last 3 days there has been a tropical storm causing humidity and rain! I have given up on having straight hair, I laugh when I even think about it.
On Tuesday I started a part time office job that goes till March. I really love it so far, just getting out of the house and having something to do is great. It is also going to give me experience that is needed after being a nanny for the last 2 years.
I guess that is all that is new? I am also working on a drawing that I plan to finish this week and send home to CA, I will post about it as soon as I am done.

One last thing, a few weeks ago I came across this girls blog and I find it really amazing! She is mainly posting about outfits that she wears to work, how to make simple crafts, and how to look stylish. http://www.lovemaegan.com/ If you are into looking fashionable then I would recommend checking it out, I wish I had a sense of style!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

It's good that you two got to visit the bach as much as you did. You'll always have the memories of those special vacations up there. Now you can find new vacation spots, like San Diego, Pismo Beach, Malibu....

Anna said...

Congrats on the job! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...