Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Dayz


PICTURE OF THE DAY
Yesterday was very nice and sunny so we headed out to Long Bay for a walk along the beach and some time in the sun.  We skipped rocks and I collected some shell for a future project.


After our walk we met up with a few friends in Takapuna for a few drinks and some snacks.  We didn't get home till late at night.  As usual I should have drank less and ate more but oh well you live and learn? or maybe I never will learn hahaha.
PICTURE OF THE DAY
 

Today so far I have made a huge breakfast, cleaned up the huge breakfast, took a shower, looked out the window and realized my flowers have bloomed!  When my head ache goes away I hope to go for a walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo of you and Grant, and lovely flower shots.

Love ya'...

DAD

beeswax said...

That's what I was going to say ;(
Great photo of you and Grant. Like a fake backdrop almost.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...