Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outfits of the Week

PICTURE OF THE DAY

I thought I would start with the picture of the day.  This is Grant's Mexican outfit that mainly comes out during parties and when he is feeling a little crazy.  When Grant visited CA for the first time he fell in love with everything Mexican, the food, culture, colors, and language (although he does not know how to speak Spanish).  This Mexican hat and poncho live hanging on the wall next to his side of the bed!  It brings lots of color to our lives!


OUTFITS OF THE WEEK


I only work Monday through Thursday so there won't be any Friday outfits most of the time, although next week I will work Tuesday through Friday so what I am trying to say is there will only be 4 outfits a week lol.

I take my own picture so as you can see some days are easier then others when it comes to getting a good photo.  Wednesday was hopeless, the camera kept falling and every time I posed I ended up looking like an idiot, it reminded me of Americas next top model when the photographer tells them to stop posing a certain way yet they just keep doing it!  That was me I told my self you must do something better but every photo looked the same!  I can hear Tyra's voice saying "you are not Americas next top model" hahhahhaha

Lacey shares all the good blogs she finds with me and I try to share the few she hasn't already found with her as well. This morning she sent me this blog challenge and I think it is great! The Challenge is 30 for 30!


Here are the rules:
1. Pick 30 items or less from your closet. Shoes are included, but accessories and jewelry are not.
2. Remix the 30 items into 30 different outfits.
That's it! Well not entirely so..
3. Don't shop for 30 days
http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/p/30-for-30-remixes.html

I have signed up for the challenge and we will see how it goes, It starts on February 1st so anyone else who wants to try it out should!!!

P.S. I am going away for the weekend so I will have a big pictures of the day catch up when I get back!
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend whoop whoop =)

1 comments:

beeswax said...

My favorite outfit of the week = THURSDAY! They're all very cute, you just look so good in a white shirt. Love the belts, I wish that I could wear a belt (not a pretty sight).
I'm going to sign up for the 30 items for 30 days challenge. I'll select my clothes this weekend, and take pictures.
Have a fun weekend up North.
Love you, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...